Friday, July 8, 2011

psalm 19:17

even though this isn't my first time blogging... it's my very first blog that doesn't pertain solely to my ministry.

part of me feels a little weird to start a blog just about life in general-- which of course includes ministry... but also might incorporate things like my recent trip to Kroger... or a random story about how i was quenching the Spirit, being a grumpy-pants-mean-wife to my husband... or my awkward feelings about job hunting... or ?

and i struggle, thinking, who would actually read this stuff?

but then again, at the core of why i'm writing this blog... it isn't about me. it isn't about me looking snarky and sweet out in blogging land. it isn't about my witty words gaining fame and readers. it's gotta be more than that.

i am praying this blog will help me stay connected with friends...and make new ones.
i am praying this blog will help me process my life and that Jesus would teach me much through it.
i am praying that maybe my ramblings will benefit someone else.

i titled this blog post "psalm 19:17" because that is how i start every new journal... so it's how i'm also gonna start this blog. i pray this remains true as i write!

"Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer."

No comments:

Post a Comment